Can I modify the GNSS-RTK-INS App for CAN data custom?

Hi i just buy your product openRTK330LI.
It has been updated to the latest version of the GNSS-RTK-INS app.
According to the explanatory information, the app received wheel tick information, but there is no corresponding content in the manual.
Also, I want to set the CAN protocol, receive the data I want, and put wheel speed information into the INS as a reference.
I wonder why there is no GNSS-RTK-INS code in the example code.
If you can't disclose it for technical or security reasons, I'd like you to give me information so I can use the app.
If your product can be customized only for communication I/F, it is judged that your product will have a great competitiveness.
Thank you for making a good product.
I look forward to your quick reply.

@Minho-Lee the " wonder why there is no GNSS-RTK-INS code in the example code", the example code you refer is the Aceinna's open source "platform_aceinna_imu" github code?
We just released the CAN/wheel-tick derived speed support, the online document will be updated shortly, pls check back in few days

@dw-gnss-aceinna

Hello, thank you for the quick reply.
As shown in the picture below, only RAWDATA and RTK examples exist in platform-aceinna_imu, but RTK-INS does not exist.
Thank you for your will be writing the Wheel_tick manual. But I don't use J1939 because of the complexity, so it would be nice if I could customize it.
Additionally, today RTK-INS app 2.0.0 was updated and tested, but the INS status is INVALID.
To solve this, I tried driving the vehicle in a circular shape and driving it in an 8 shape, but it was not resolved. It would be nice to give a detailed manual on how to initialize it.
Also, the GNSS state is not fixed. RTK_float 10 sample -> RTD 5 sample -> SPS 1 sample -> RTK_float 10 sample.
Any comments on this would be appreciated.
Thank you.
aceinna_github.PNG