Certificate Error with Visual Studio Code

I have some issues with Visual Studio Code to build/compile and uploading the projects. First of all, if I connect the IMU to the Navigation Studio, I can flash the prebuild applications like VG/AHRS and INS and monitor the data. In Visual Studio Code, I can build the INS APP, but I cannot upload it to the IMU. If I try, I get following Error:

Error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.registry.nm1.platformio.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v3/packages/platformio/tool/tool-openocd (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:997)')))

The VG/AHRS App can neither build nor uploaded to the IMU. If I try to build I get also a self signed certificate warning and errors like " #include "platformAPI.h"
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
lib\Core\Algorithm\src\WorldMagneticModel.c:26:10: fatal error: osapi.h: No such file or directory"

The python driver as executable works, but I get also a self signed certifacate msg.
I just can start the Python Server via the executable. If I type “openimu” in the terminal it displays “ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'can'”, if I type “server_start” the object cannot be found..

I work in a company and my suggestion is, that the connection is blocked by the firewall or, because it is a certificate error, that the company intercepts the traffic and replaces the certificate and adds their own certificate (basically like a man in the middle attack).

Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'can'

About this issue, the temporary solution is to install a dependency named 'python-can'. And we will fix it in next version.

And could you supply the detailed wrong msg from the executable?