OpenRTK330LI GPS Results and Firmware Upgrade

The ship date of our OpenRTK330LI is April 10,2020. Would you please send me the GNSS firmware (the version on or before the ship date)?

@John-Xie we use the latest version, v1.2.2 is the correct version, but we updated the firmware for many times, never met this case, 0.1.1 is way back version; at least Yellow LED has to be on, meaning power on; if no yellow LED, where you find the device info?

After following the procedure to flash the GNSS_RTK_SDK firmware, both Yellow and Green LEDs do not flash. Right now I cannot get back to the original one with both Yellow and Green LEDs flash after the power is on (Red LED near the USB port is on).

In my first report shown at the top, I have already reported "The 2nd iusse: I tried to upgrade the module RTK_INS firmware Ver.1.2.2. It did say "Upgrade operation is finished. your device is updated". However, after restarting the device, the firmware version is still Ver.0.1.1 (see Figure 1.4(b) in the attached PDF). What did I miss for this issue?".

I just noticed that my case is similar to the case reported in the topic OpenRTK300/OpenIMU EVK ( kylerlaird • 20 Mar 2020, 13:07) by SwingW:

"Hello, I am operating according to the online documentation tutorial, but I still have not received the gnss signal and imu data, and the open rtk330EVB does not blink when the power is connected to the yellow LED and the green LED. I want to ask you know what is the reason for this Is it"

Hi,

Now Yellow LED is flashing after I changed the -d 0x10000400

AceinnaGnssTool.exe program -f t5 -i C:\jx20\1589445373736169.bin -o log.txt -c COM24 -b 115200 -m SQI -d 0x10000400 -e TRUE -r TRUE

to -d 0x10000000:

AceinnaGnssTool.exe program -f t5 -i C:\jx20\1589445373736169.bin -o log.txt -c COM20 -b 115200 -m SQI -d 0x10000000 -e TRUE -r TRUE

But the Green LED does not flash. Thus there is no GPS and IMU data in OpenRTK Monitor.

Hi,

After I set up the NTRIP, the Red LED (LED2) starts to flash. That meas "receiving the BASE RTCM data". The Green LED does not flash.

@John-Xie his issue is resolved after upgrading GNSS_RTK_SDK successfully

@John-Xie the file zip i shared with you on Google Drive, the flasing command has no "-d 0x****" option, let it be default

@John-Xie I highly recommed you follow the steps in the shared file zip and try again, thanks

The Step 3 in the PDF file that is included in the zip file shared with me on Google drive gives the following command with the option -d 0x10000400:

Aceinna_gnss_tool.exe program -f t5 -i C:\Users\Downloads\1585832803957169.bin -o log.txt -c COM6 -b 230400 -m SQI -d 0x10000400 -e TRUE -r TRUE

while the READ me that is included in the zip file provides the following command without the option -d 0x010000400:

.\AceinnaGnssTool.exe program -f t5 -v cut2 -i <PATH TO FIRMWAER FILE> -o log.txt -c COM<PORT NUMBER> -b 115200 -m SQI -e TRUE

Hi,

I tried it again and cannot fix it. Here is my detailed report for this trail:

https://sites.google.com/site/johnrhxie2018/itrain2019/rd2/JX_Update_200526.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

When we received this device, we were able to see the flashing of both Green and Yellow LEDs and get both IMU data and GPS signals. At that time, we have only 2 issues:

1. GPS Data: Longitude, Latitude and Height all are "0"
  2. Firmware Version: it is still 0.1.1 after we followed the procedure to upgrade RTK_INS App v 1.2.2

@John-Xie yes, i can see the whole process went through, but at your step 1, after the boot switch is put away from RJ45 jack position, the Green LED should keep blinking, yet your green LED did not blink, do you have a QQ and wechat we can talk over this?

Hi,

Here is my wechat ID: CalXie

Sorry, my WeChat ID is: gzmgdg

My question: The openrtk330Li development board cannot burn the GNSS_RTK_SDK firmware. Even the tutorial you provide will find that the burning fails. Solution: Use the firmware burning software provided by the staff (the GNSS_RTK_SDK firmware is integrated, there is a need to contact the staff in Wuxi, China), and the j-link must be unplugged during the burning, and the operation will be successful

John Xie, did you solve your issue? If yes can you share it with us?

I have a very similar issue. I have an OpenRTK330Li where I wanted to extract the Integrated GNSS/INS solution. I attempted upgrading the firmware, and now red and green lights don't blink anymore.

Here is a sequence of things I tried:

1. Board was working fine in the beginning, I updated the RAWDATA APP using VScode (https://openrtk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/firmware_upgrade.html) and was able to visualize both IMU and GNSS data on Navigation Studio

2. Tried flashing GNSS_RTK_SDK and the newest version of GNSS_RTK_INS using the VScode process but It wouldn't upgrade (It would get to 100% and never ended) on Aceinna Studio

3. Tried also using the google drive steps provided here and no success.

4. At this point, feeling a bit frustrated, I saved the system image and tried to recover it, then, yellow and green don't turn on anymore and neither the google drive update nor the VScode procedures work.

It has been a battle of a few days and couldn't find a clear solution to me or a debug process that I could try.

Please, any help is very welcome