@Li-YiFan Thankyou for the fast reply. I'll try this procedure
Posts made by swj
Hello, following up on my post above - is there something I could do to fix this, or is there another support channel we could contact?
Hello, just following up on flodvag's post (I work with him on this project):
- We puchased three 300RI devices (not the EVK). Two were updated to the VG_AHRS ver 1.1.0 firmware previously shown on the 300RI section (1567659260058162.bin), and following the update both devices were not responsive.
- Both sensors could communicate to the PC using serial tool prior to the VG_AHRS firmware upgrade. We could get sensor data out using the NAV-VIEW tool
- After firmware update, the devices became totally unresponsive. We have attempted:
- manually trying to connect with all baud rates in nav-view : unsuccessful
- trying to connect to the device using a serial tool: unsuccessful
- trying to flash the firmware back to the original version: unsuccessful. The flashing tool can not connect to the device
- checking CAN-bus output: unsuccessful. Both CAN High and Low pins are a constant ~2.3V relative to power ground (pin 3) indicating no data output. The one working device we have left shows the CAN bus attempting transmission, as indicated by regular pulses
As far as we can tell, the two devices flashed with the firmware are now bricked. Is there a way to fully reprogram or otherwise recover the device?