OpenRTK INS Status INACTIVE / INVALID?

I keep seeing as below the INS status is invalid:
6a886549-47d6-4edb-a844-9f4f5b4cf25e-image.png
Even though I can see the raw IMU data at
07018eca-ea50-481c-ad8d-b856d4822cfe-image.png

The position update rate seems to be 1Hz indicating that dead-reckoning is not working.
Despite the connection to openarc, the position error seems to be several meters as the position wanders over 2~3 meters (GPS antenna and EVM is completely stationary):

fc3c248c-9501-498f-8d3e-62f1389253ff-image.png

@zhihengcao we need driving/motion testing to have INS working. INS initializaiton requires few seconds of straight motion with speed > 4 m/s.

Thanks. Do I need the Python driver running on a PC always in order for RTK to work?
Can I plug in the Ethernet to a travel router with Internet access and not connect the USB/UART & Python driver, but still have the system logging data? Or must I take a laptop with the Python running when carrying it on a test vehicle/aircraft?
I think since there is onboard M4 ARM processor, you could write firmware to connect to NTRIP through the Ethernet and log data. Where can I find any example firmware with source code?

Ultimately, my application is PPK, to have the device log in NIMEX format without requiring PC connection or running the Python program.
In my application, Internet connection is not always available.
Do you think if NTRIP or Internet connection is not available, the INS accuracy will be severely reduced? Can PPK post correction fix the INS accuracy?

@zhihengcao said in OpenRTK INS Status INACTIVE / INVALID?:

Thanks. Do I need the Python driver running on a PC always in order for RTK to work?
Can I plug in the Ethernet to a travel router with Internet access and not connect the USB/UART & Python driver, but still have the system logging data? Or must I take a laptop with the Python running when carrying it on a test vehicle/aircraft?
I think since there is onboard M4 ARM processor, you could write firmware to connect to NTRIP through the Ethernet and log data. Where can I find any example firmware with source code?

With the EVK, you need a "storage" for the data logging, right? no matter UAR/Ethernet connection. I guess you mean logging data through ethernet and pull data from ntrip server over internet, but where the logged data saving to? on your platform?

I plan to write the STM32 firmware that run inside your module, to connect via I2C or SPI to a SD card module to store data.
My application will not have reliable Internet connection during logging, so my goal is to store the "rtcm_rover_xxx.bin" data and IMU "user_xxx.bin" data in the SD card then when Internet becomes available, send these data to our server to perform PPK + INS using something like https://www.eye4software.com/hydromagic/documentation/articles-and-howtos/ppk-surveys/
Please let me know if OpenRTK can be used for this.

@dw-gnss-aceinna Is it possible to modify speed threshold parameter(>4m/s) for INS initialization?
I'd like to use OpenRTK INS in agriculture vehicle(eg. tractor) but it's init speed so fast..
(according to Aceinna homepage, agriculture vehicle is one of OpenRTK’s applications.)