Receiving weird message in reply to a uP

I'm trying to update a few configuration messages (in sequence) with uP. It works ... mostly. After a few uP, I get a message that looks like

0x55 0x55 0x00 0x00 0x02 0x45 0x50 0x37 0x62

The message is valid (good format, good length, CRC passes). I don't know if it makes any sense, but the payload (0x45 0x50) is EP, which is the name of the configured periodic packet.

I'm assuming it is sent from the messaging layer ... would you guys have some insights for me ?

So, for the record, it seems that this packet is sent by the unit in case an invalid message is sent to it.

Can someone from AceINNA confirm this ?

@Sylvain-Joyeux

Have you created this new packet?
"EP" is not in default list of available packets.
And the message you see it's NAK message - seems like system does not recognize the packet

I have created EP. The NAK was caused by a bug I introduced somewhere in the packet-to-type conversion logic. As was, it seems, the issue with flashing the firmware.

Thanks for the confirmation.

For those that would be interested, I've written down a protocol documentation - it has some stuff that's specific to our firmware, but most of it isn't: https://github.com/tidewise/drivers-imu_aceinna_openimu/blob/master/Protocol.md