Need to reflash the bootloader after a JTAG upload ?

I had some trouble flashing a new firmware, so I decided to try to upload the firmware using the JTAG adapter and PlatformIO's Upload task in VSCode

It seems that now I can't upload a new firmware anymore. Would the upload have overwritten the bootloader ? If it did, how can I re-establish it ? If not, how can I find what is happening ?

Thanks in advance

Hi Sylvain.
I'm assuming that the question is about OpenIMU300ZA(ZI).
Usually upload process does not damage bootloader.
Please try next:

1. In platformio.ini change -O0 to -Og rebuild and reload unit via J-Tag. Recycle power and see if unit came up
  2. While J-Tag connected Click Debug->Start debugging. After application upload (debugger stopped in main) hit RUN. Unit should come up. Then disconnect Jtag and recycle power.
    If none of these options helped - please repost message here. We'll make bootloader image available and provide instructions.

Hi Sylvain,
You could use stlink and download bootloader bin at start address 0x0800 0000

OpenIMUBootloader_4_0_4.rar

Hi guys. Thanks for the info

To clear any confusion: the unit boots fine. The problem I have is that it becomes non-responsive after a JA command, which means that I can't upload a new firmware through the UART (works fine with JTAG)

OK ... so it seems that it was my fault. Sorry for the noise guys.

Hi everyone,

I think I might have overwritten the bootloader. I can't connect to the OpenIMU300ZA anymore.
Could anyone please share bootloader.bin and recovery image file for OpenIMU300ZA EVK SN1908400116

Best Regards,
Akshay Kumar