OpenRTK330/OpenIMU EVK?

Will there soon be an evaluation kit for OpenRTK330 together with OpenIMU (INS)?

we've got OpenRTK330 with INS, OpenRTK330 integrates an OpenIMU330 , and the INS firmware for OpenRTK330 can be found on https://developers.aceinna.com/code/apps, download the RTK_INS App that is a GNSS RTK and INS integrated solution.

Da

Couple of quick technical question about openRTK:

1. the spec sheet talks about 1pps. It, however, does not mention event marks. Does openRTK have a dedicated event mark pin? If not and we have to use GPIO, will the firmware handle time stamps?

2. I noticed the GNSS unit use L1/L2 but not L5. Is L5 available on openRTK as it is stated in the spec sheet?

@Ahmed-Mohamed Hi Ahmed,

1. we do not have a PIN for event mark. Inside the module, the GNSS chipset outputs its 1PPS signal for external device time sync. Also, the IMU data inside the module is time stamped by GNSS time.
  2. The module have L1, L2 and L5 capability, however, can only do two freqeuncies on one configuration, we can do L1/L2 and L1/L5 configurations using different GNSS chipset firmware that can be provided to you.

Thanks for clarifying.
Can a GPIO pin used to represent event mark? will there be a command to poll GNSS time when the specific pin goes high or low?

This post is deleted!

Hi, I have a problem: Acceinna extension of vscode, cannot import the project when custom imu example, the error message is as follows: https://github.com/platformio/platformio-home/issues/614.How can i solve this problem?

@Ahmed-Mohamed OpenRTK330 currently do not support that. What specific application you are referrering to?

@Swingw We had similar warning message, but still succeeded in importing project, and the issue seems a PlatformIO issue.

@dw-gnss-aceinna yes, even if an error is reported when importing a project, a corresponding file is still generated, but I still get an error when I want to build the firmware.

Hi,I encountered a problem:Openrtk330 cannot display data on OpenRTK Monitor,Details:https://github.com/Aceinna/python-openimu/issues/39

Hi, Swingw:

Has your issue fixed?

Here my issue is similar to yours: After I upgraded the GNSS_RTK_SDK firmware, our OpenRTK330LI is not able to display both GPS and IMU data (actually, both Yellow and Green LEDs do not flash).

Thank you

John

I now want to use openrtk330Li to output IMU raw data binary format files. In IMU examples (OPENRTK330Li / RAWDATA) provided by vscode-Aceinna's OpenIMU Platforms, what code should I modify to achieve my needs?

@dw-gnss-aceinna said in OpenRTK330/OpenIMU EVK?:

@Ahmed-Mohamed OpenRTK330 currently do not support that. What specific application you are referrering to?

Hi, This is a highy wanted function for PPK and accurate position and time of event tagging of images when flying a drone.
RTK is no good on a drone for photogrammetry as you have no control over the FIXed solution and you also need a RTK link to the ground.
The most common way is using camera`s hot shoe to capture accurate time when the shutter signal is sent, thus link this to the INS unit which records an event within a millisecond via High or Low signal circut.
The raw gnss data fused with accurate imu and lever arm offset, post processed on the ground, is very much a wanted feature.

Is this possible in some way with openRTK330 ?