I have the OpenIMU300ZI EVK. It has been working fine for a few days, then stopped outputting packets.
I tried to re-upload the INS bin from the developer center web app. The % progress went up to 100, looking like it was programming it correctly, then it said it failed and to contact support.
I reflashed it with the backed up firmware I saved using the ST-Link. This worked Ok, but the unit was still not outputting anything over the FTDI serial port. Tried to re-flash the INS bin, and same result as before.
I tried debugging from platformio, and it can upload via ST-Link and I can step through the execution. But I get nothing out of the FTDI serial ports.
After uploading a new BIN from the web app, the device no longer gets detected by the webserver app which connects it to the developer center. After re-flashing with the original firmware via ST Link this does work, then fails after uploading a new BIN. Hope that makes sense
I tried the recovery tool as mentioned in this post:
I previously ran the packet output at 20hz, and after turning the device on the LED would flicker. It no longer does.
Unfortunately this project is on a tight timeframe, so I need to know as soon as possible if this unit is faulty so I can order a new one. Please advise.